Growing New Opportunities
Nuseed is partnering with canola growers to meet the increasing demands of the aquaculture and nutrition markets for plant-based long-chain omega-3 sources. Learn more about the potential and demand for Nuseed omega-3 canola.
We don’t sell our Omega-3 Canola seed, we partner directly with SELECT growers to contract production.
It’s an on-farm opportunity with these benefits:
- Increased profit potential
- No seed cost, Nuseed retains ownership
- Force majeure contract clause
- Harvest straight cut or swathed
- Harvested crop is stored on-farm with delivery prior to the following harvest
- Independent lab grading with samples taken during harvest, and at delivery to the designated processor
- Grower payment is within 30 days of pick up or delivery based on contract terms
- Local Nuseed agronomic and stewardship support
- Local support for coordinating delivery of planting seed,collecting samples and elevator delivery logistics
Farm location, business priorities, stewardship and production capabilities are all key considerations. Email [email protected] for a contract production assessment.
What do growers think of Nuseed omega-3? One of the first U.S. growers shares his experience in this video.
Global Lead, Beyond Yield Supply Chain
Alsip, IL 60803
Production Coordinator, North America
Conrad, MT 59425
Production Coordinator, North Dakota
Des Lacs, ND
Minot, ND 58733