Liberty combines all the attributes that growers desire in a white sorghum hybrid – high yield for maturity, adaptability across most environments and improved standability.
If you want to widen your marketing options or add real value to your own livestock feed rations, Liberty is your top choice for a white sorghum hybrid.
- Extremely adaptable and suits most farms
- Large creamy white grain for improved feed values
- More marketing options available
- Industry leading white hybrid
- Good drought tolerance making it suitable to most environments
- Excellent pollen producer to reduce ergot risk
- Midge tested 4
|Maturity||Medium – Slow|
|Head Type||Semi – Open|
|Height||Medium – Tall|
|Disease Resistance||Very good|
|DTF (early plant)||75 – 80|
|DTF (late plant)||70 – 80|
* For more information on the Sorghum Midge Tested scheme visit the GRDC website
Recommended Plant Populations: (plants/hectare)
|Marginal Dryland||20,000 – 35,000|
|Average Dryland||30,000 – 45,000|
|Good Dryland||40,000 – 75,000|
|Irrigation||100,000 – 250,000|
For more information on Liberty grain sorghum please contact your local Nuseed representative.