The yield gap just got bigger – HyTTec® Trident is your high performing early maturing canola.
You now have even more choice with HyTTec, an expanded offering taking the yield gap to fresh heights.
HyTTec Trident is an early maturing variety which has performed significantly above current hybrid and open-pollinated TT varieties in both NVT and internal trials. HyTTec Trident was in the ground in 2017 and 2018 National Variety Trials and Nuseed’s grower-based Crop Agronomy Trials (CATs) across Australia in 2018 and will also be demonstrated in 2019.
HyTTec Trident will be commercially available for sale and planting in 2020.
An EPR (End Point Royalty) of $10 per tonne (ex GST) applies to HyTTec Trident.
- Your yield gap just got bigger – HyTTec Trident significantly outperforms similar varieties across a range of yield environments
- Especially strong in growing environments suited to early maturing canola
- The ideal combination of early get-up-and-go and herbicide tolerance for superior paddock clean-up
- Premium disease package, rated R for Blackleg resistance
- Available under an End Point Royalty to reduce your upfront cost
|End Point Royalty||$10 per tonne (ex GST)|
|Height||Medium – Tall|
|Recommended Growing Areas||NSW, VIC, SA, WA|
*2019 Blackleg rating bare. To view the latest GRDC Blackleg management guide click here
NVT Variety Comparison from NuSTEP
|Variety||ATR Bonito||InVigor® T 4510||HyTTec® Trident|
|Oil Avg (%)||43.25||41.72||42.85|
|Yield Avg (MT/HA)||1.52||1.83||2.07|
|Yield % of Trial Mean||90%||108%||122%|
NuSTEP data source: 35 National NVT trials with all varieties represented, with an average trial mean yield of 1.69MT/HA (2017-2018). Information based on data available as at 14/03/2019.
For the most up to date NVT data in your region please contact your local Nuseed representative.