BMR Revolution is the perfect choice for intensive grazing, quick regrowth, hay and silage.
The ground breaking 12 gene brown mid rib forage delivers new standards in intensive livestock grazing, where feed quality is paramount and a bulk of feed is needed. Extremely vigorous hybrid that’s well suited to early sowing, BMR technology may boost weight gain and milk production by around 20%.
- New superior 12 gene BMR release
- Sorghum x sudan cross
- Extremely vigorous hybrid that’s well suited to early sowing
- BMR Technology may boost weight gain and milk production by around 20%
- Safe low prussic acid levels- recommended for early grazing
- Highly palatable
- Fine stemmed and very leafy – for hay making and silage
- High Water Use Efficient (WUE)
|Genetic Type||BMR Sorghum x BMR Sudan|
|Planting Time||Spring to Summer|
|Soil Temp at Planting||15°C and rising|
|Seed Size/kg||28,000 – 40,000|
|Suitability||Grazing / Hay / Silage|
|Marginal Dryland||3-5 kg/Ha|
|Good Dryland||8-10 kg/Ha|
|Stand Over||Not Preferred|
|Silage – Pit||Useful|
|Silage – Plastic Wrap||Excellent|
For more information on BMR Revolution please contact your local Nuseed representative.