Get a kick in the bottom line, grow Monola
With secure market options and the potential for attractive premium payments*, Nuseed Monola® delivers an even healthier bottom line.
Monola oil is a healthy alternative to cooking oils that have high levels of saturated and trans fats.
- New varieties available in 2020 – Monola 420TT and Monola H421TT
- Growers are eligible to opt for extended harvest terms, extending payment terms on the cost of planting seed to December 2020
- Opportunity to support your local community & sporting group
- Plus premium payments* to boost your profit
- A healthy alternative for you and your bottom line
- All the crop rotation benefits of canola
- With herbicide tolerant options
- And defined market options for extra security
Nuseed is focused on the continual improvement of Monola varieties that provide gains to growers, coupled with our commitment to offering healthy canola oil solutions to the food industry and consumers.
Monola oil is much more stable than conventional canola oil, producing a healthier frying oil and offering an ideal alternative to palm and tallow oils, which are high in saturated fat.
To support the development of Monola, we work closely with food industry partners – like KFC – to give them and their consumers a better oil alternative. With the potential for premium payments and secure market options, by growing Monola you are contributing to a healthier Australia, whilst adding value to your bottom line.
* A minimum fatty acid profile is required to meet Monola specifications as per the Monola Grower’s Contract.
Monola Growing Zones
2020 Monola delivery sites (subject to change)
Western Vic delivery site (TBC)